Attracting and retaining quality employees is key to the success of any business. Accordingly it’s important to have mechanisms in place to show your people how much they’re valued and foster loyalty among them.
Have you ever considered introducing Group Insurance as a benefit to your employees?
Group Life and Salary Continuance Insurance is a cost-effective way to differentiate yourself from other employers, to help attract the best talent, while also showing genuine care for the wellbeing of one of your most important assets – your people.
Salary Continuance programs – also known as Group Insurance are a lucrative way in which to build satisfaction and loyalty among your employees by generating greater long term financial security.
Advantages for your business:
- Tax deductible – Cover will be tailored to your business needs, and premiums are generally tax deductable.
- Maintain business continuity if an employee falls ill – If your employee is unable to work as a result of illness or injury, Group Insurance can pay them a regular income, freeing you to make staff contingency plans and maintain operational continuity within your business. Businesses also benefit by alleviating the financial burden of continuing to support employees after their sick leave entitlements have expired.
- Employer of choice – With Australian wage growth experiencing record lows, offering Group Insurance benefits to employees could differentiate you in the job market as an employer of choice.
- Fast return to work – Ill or injured employees have access to an Early Intervention Service, which puts them on the road to recovery, and could see them return to work even before a Workers Compensation claim is lodged.
Advantages for employees:
- Financial peace of mind – Employees are covered for illness, injury, permanent disability and death, giving greater financial security for employees and their loved ones if anything goes amiss.
- Competitive premiums – Group Insurance premiums will be lower than if employees purchase their own Life Insurance policies.
- Automatic insurance acceptance – With automatic acceptance, employees covered under a Group Life Insurance policy don’t require underwriting.
- Reduce underinsurance – 95% of Australians are underinsured when it comes to Life Insurance, so providing employees with Group Life Insurance can help bridge the gap, providing cover they need to create greater financial security.
To arrange a Group Insurance consultation for your engineering firm, please contact Michael Giansiracusa, EngInsure’s Group Insurance specialist.
T: 1300 854 251
Please Note: Discussed are some of the more common insurance policy features and benefits, however, the list is not exhaustive and some features may not be offered by certain insurers. Please refer to the relevant policy wording for inclusions, exclusions, terms and conditions.