Insurance and risk can be complex. Engaging the technical advice of an EngInsure adviser will assist you in establishing a secure future for your business. With our help, you’ll be able to spend more time growing your business, focusing on what you do best.
EngInsure advisers understand the intricate nature of risk exposures unique to each area of engineering practice. Our team of professionals will work closely with you to develop an insurance and risk solution to help ensure your business is poised to tolerate risk exposures, whilst continuing to grow.
Our focus is your business
- Robust insurance and risk solutions that align with your strategic goals to give you greater certainty when planning for the future
- Optimised insurance and risk solutions that accurately reflect the risk profile of your business
- Ensure your insurance budget is focused on the right risks, and appropriate strategies are in place to mitigate significant uninsurable risks
A holistic approach
Insurance & Risk Management
- A complete approach, encompassing both insurance and risk management
- Solutions and strategies that account for both your insurable and uninsurable risks
- Expertise and experience across a broad range of risk categories specific to engineering including – Professional Indemnity, Public Liability, Management Liability, etc.
- Access to international insurance placement should your risk profile fall outside capabilities of local markets
Specialised for engineers
- EngInsure has worked closely with leading insurers to develop bespoke insurance products tailored specifically to protect against the diverse risk exposures encountered by engineering firms
- Our advisers hold a deep understanding of the risk exposures unique to your business – no matter which engineering practice you specialise in
Risk management services
If you are interested in finding out more about our Risk and Crisis Management services, please click below.