Engineers across many disciplines are grappling with skyrocketing Professional Indemnity (PI) Insurance premiums and unprecedented market conditions. The challenge of securing suitable PI Insurance cover only continues to grow.
With PI Insurance being a legal or contractual requirement for many engineers, market conditions persist to pose a major issue for many practices. Watch our free webinar recording and hear from a leading PI Insurer and engineering legal specialist, who will help you better understand how to combat this PI Insurance storm.
View our free webinar:
The webinar covers:
- The state of the PI Insurance market in Australia, plus what’s in store for the future?
- PI issues in the construction industry – cladding, building certification, and regulatory changes
- The importance of holding adequate PI Insurance to protect yourself
- An overview of the claims process, and potential legal costs of a PI Insurance claim
- Why due diligence is imperative in your engineering practice when it comes to insurance and risk
- Strategies to help attain adequate insurance outcomes
- What engineers can do to prepare for a claim in a dispute
CEO | Whitbread Insurance Brokers
General Manager Finance Lines | Agile Underwriting Services Pty Ltd
Special Counsel | Kreisson
We’d love your feedback on the webinar. Please click here to fill out our questionnaire.
What can you do to achieve the best possible result for your coverage in this situation?
A specialist PI Insurance broker can provide valuable assistance to achieve the best available insurance outcome for your engineering business.
An EngInsure insurance broker has access to a variety of markets not available to the general public, and our economies of scale aid us in negotiating the best available policy conditions for your business.
With extensive experience, our professional indemnity specialists have the knowledge and expertise to fulfil your risk protection requirements, compiling bespoke insurance solutions that align with your risk profile.
EngInsure are here to support you with important PI Insurance advice and solutions to reach the best possible outcome for your business. For assistance, please get in touch with one of our specialists:
T: 1300 854 251
This article is not intended to be personal advice and you should not rely on it as a substitute for any form of personal advice. Please contact Whitbread Associates Pty Ltd ABN 69 005 490 228 License Number: 229092 trading as EngInsure Insurance & Risk Services for further information or refer to our website.