When things don’t go to plan and you need to lodge a claim, simply follow our guide below. We will be there with you every step along the way.
1. Notify your EngInsure adviser of any incident which may lead to an insurance claim as soon as possible
Early notification can help to achieve faster settlement with the insurer.
2. Complete, and submit a claim form
Your adviser will send or direct you to the form relating to your specific claim.
Completing and returning the form with as much detail as possible will help progress your claim. We are more than happy to assist you in this process.
Please Note: Substantial losses or complicated claims may require the services of an assessor, which we will arrange on your behalf.
3. We will inform you of the next steps
After liaising with insurers on your behalf, we will inform you of the next steps. This may include providing additional information and / or documentation.
We always endeavour to keep you well informed along the way. Your EngInsure claims consultant will provide claim progress reports as each significant milestone is reached.
Following the advice of your insurance adviser or claims consultant, please download one of the fillable PDF forms below:
- General Insurance Claims Form
- Motor Vehicle Insurance Claim Form
Completed forms should be emailed to: email@example.com
- Where relevant, it can be helpful to provide photos, an inventory of any items damaged, and proof of ownership of items.
- Please return claim forms to us as soon as possible to ensure your claim is processed quickly.